Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What the Hell Happened to Autumn?

Seriously.  I blinked and it was over.

I'm not talking about the weather.  I'm talking about the passing of time.  It never ceases to amaze me how the things going on in our lives can change our perception of time.  What's that famous physics quote?  Put your hand on a hot pan and a second can feel like an hour.  Put your hand on a hot woman and an hour can feel like a second.  That's Relativity.  I'm paraphrasing L.L. Cool J.'s character in Deep Blue Sea here, but I'm pretty sure he was paraphrasing Einstein or someone.  Either way, it makes sense.

I spent my autumn beginning a few new projects.  New work is on the horizon and I've been enjoying the pre-production process.  I've been updating my portfolio too.  Simply put, I'm really happy with the things that have been going on in my life.  I'm evolving as an artist, growing as a person, becoming stronger as an athlete, and falling in love with my beautiful girlfriend more each day.

Life is going good and it doesn't seem to be slowing down anytime soon.  That's okay by me.

If you've checked out this webpage before, you may have noticed a few changes.  Over the next few weeks, my goal is to catch this site up with the rest of my life.  If you're new here, stick around.  Great things are coming.  No matter who you are, thank-you for taking a moment out of your own busy lives to read what I have to say.

-Rick


No comments:

Post a Comment