Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Now Selling Fine Art Prints on Society6!

I'm excited to announce that I'm now offering art prints for sale on Society6.  My girlfriend first found out about this great print website via Pinterest (seriously... is everything found on Pinterest now? Let's do a search for Jimmy Hoffa.  I bet something comes up.)  Anyway, I checked it out and immediately knew it would be the perfect outlet to sell my fine art photographs.  It's ideal for busy photographers like myself who have day-jobs as well as our passion projects.  You simply upload a hi-res image, set your price, and sit back (well... marketing is up to you so I wouldn't get too cozy).  Society6 does all the printing, packaging, and handles the transactions through PayPal. 

Here are a few images from my shop:




-Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment