Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hello Again!

After a little over a month, I'm back to the blog.  My long hiatuses (hiatus-i?) are always a sure sign that I've been hard at work on various video projects. 

Advertising is the new game.  I recently joined up with a local agency here in Chicago.  They've had me all over the city creating content for some great businesses.  The ad bug has caught on in my personal work, too.  Check out my previous post, titled Kickstarter Promo Video, to see an awesome piece about a company that sells pens handcrafted from historic woods.

Summer is here, which means that it's timelapse season at Key Lime Films.  I'm branching out this year and hoping to get some incredible astro-timelapse clips as well as the usual shots.  We'll also be collaborating with even more bands and will have some new music to share with you soon, too.

Thanks for reading, but now it's time to get off the computer, break out the grill, and crack open a cold one.

Cheers, and happy summer.

-Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment